Summer is winding down and harvest is almost upon us! Our warm summer nights of bbq and friends will soon be giving way to the vintage hustle. We love the electric energy and buzz that comes with this time of year as we focus our sights on the incoming fruit. This seasonal transition and excitement calls for celebration! Join us on September 1st for a clam bake and merriment! We will be popping Ryme wines from current and past releases to toast the new harvest! This is going to be a fun celebration and a party you won’t want to miss. Get your tickets soon, as space is limited!
- Tickets: $75/person (limited to 50 people)
- When: Sunday, September 1st, 2019
- Time: Party and Food will begin at 12pm
- Where: Ryme Cellars, 6450 First Street, Forestville, CA
- *SELECT PICKUP AT WINERY FOR DELIVERY OPTION DURING PURCHASE